Welcome new clients! I am happy that you have found me and am looking forward to meeting you.
A few things before you arrive:
- Please print and fill out the New Client Intake form at the bottom of the page. If you don’t have time to do that before your appointment we can go through things when you get here but bringing it with you will save time.
- Please allow 75-90 minutes for your first appointment.
- Parking is available either on Broadway or on the little side streets around my office, and it is free. The spots on Broadway have an hour limit, so if your appointment is longer please park on the side streets to avoid getting a ticket.
- Once you enter the building please have a seat in the waiting area, I will come out to get you. My office is #1, on the ground floor.
- There is a restroom on the ground floor. Come straight through the little hallway and you will see it just to your right.
- Wheelchair accessible parking is available around the back of the building. Please let me know you’ll need this before you get here.
- If you are a sliding scale client and we have not spoken yet, please contact me before making your appointment to explore your options.